In the Housing Application you will complete the following sections:
- Review/Accept the Academic Year Campus Housing License
- Complete the Housing Survey — there, you can select various preferences such as living in an all-female or co-ed community, living in the Milton Daniel if you’re an Honors student, and living in a Freshmen & Continuing Student community.
- Complete the First-Year Questionnaire
- Form a Roommate Group [if you have preferred roommate(s)]
- Select a Meal Plan
- Select a Laundry Service *optional*
- Please note that these are only preference selections and you are not guaranteed placement in a particular hall and/or with a particular roommate.
Incoming Freshmen are required to live on-campus for two academic years. The exceptions to living on-campus as an incoming Freshman are:
If your plans have changed and you will not attend TCU in the fall, please contact Housing & Residence Life at (817) 257-7865 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to refer to the Frequently Asked Questions on the housing website if you have any other questions.