There are several opportunities for admitted students to learn more about TCU on our campus. Visit the myTCU Portal to register for any of our in-person or virtual visit opportunities for admitted students. If your schedule won’t allow you to attend, we offer daily campus visits twice a day, Monday through Friday.
In the Housing Application you will complete the following sections:
- Review/Accept the Academic Year Campus Housing License
- Complete the Housing Survey — there, you can select various preferences such as living in an all-female or co-ed community, living in the Milton Daniel if you’re an Honors student, and living in a Freshmen & Continuing Student community.
- Complete the First-Year Questionnaire
- Form a Roommate Group [if you have preferred roommate(s)]
- Select a Meal Plan
- Select a Laundry Service *optional*
- Please note that these are only preference selections and you are not guaranteed placement in a particular hall and/or with a particular roommate.
Incoming first-year students are required to live on-campus for two academic years. The exceptions to living on-campus as an incoming first-year student are:
- Students who are 21 years or older as of the first day of classes for the fall semester
- Students who are married and/or have dependent children living in their home
- Students who will continue to live in Fort Worth or within 30 miles from campus with their parents or legal guardian
- Part-time (fewer than nine credit hours)
If you meet any of these criteria, please email email@example.com as soon as possible.
If your plans have changed and you will not attend TCU in the fall, please contact Housing & Residence Life at (817) 257-7865 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to refer to the Frequently Asked Questions on the housing website if you have any other questions.