Planning Your Visit
Beneath Fort Worth’s metropolitan sheen, the welcoming spirit of the Old West still lives. During your visit, be sure to check out these memorable areas.
- Downtown Fort Worth District: One of the most exciting and pedestrian-friendly downtown areas in the nation.
- Historic Stockyards District: This down-home district boasts 15 square blocks of tradition, nightlife, family fun and great shopping.
- Cultural District: The Fort Worth Cultural District features five internationally-recognized museums in a beautiful park-like setting.
- West 7th District: A vibrant, urban village unsurpassed for those seeking style, taste and experiences.
- Near Southside District: An eclectic area offering a variety of unique, locally owned, “unchained” dining and shopping.
- Clearfork: Miles of riverfront access, social events, outdoor recreation and a blend of retail, dining, and entertainment in the heart of Fort Worth.
- TCU District: Surrounded by mature oak trees, TCU's campus is nestled in the heart of the city—between quiet neighbors and bustling eateries. This is where Horned Frogs play, live, work and shop.
TCU Area Hotels
These hotels offer discounts to TCU prospective students and their families. Use the links below or contact the hotels for information on rates and availability.
Maps & Directions
Explore Our Interactive Campus Map
Print a Campus Map Driving Directions
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is 25 miles from TCU. Shuttle, train, taxi and car rental services are available at the terminal.
Love Field is 35 miles from TCU. Shuttle, taxi and car rental services are available at the terminal.
Super Shuttle is available to or from the D/FW Airport. They may be reached by calling 800-BLUE-VAN or 817-329-2000. No reservations are required from the airport, however, for trips to the airport, reservations are necessary. Reservations from the airport can be made at the Super Shuttle phone in the terminal. Shuttles depart every 30 minutes (approximately) from D/FW Airport. Return arrangements must be made two hours prior to a desired pick-up time.
The TEX Rail links Terminal B at the D/FW Airport to downtown Fort Worth.
Taxi fare from downtown Fort Worth to the campus is about $10. Allow 45 minutes for the trip from D/FW Airport to TCU. The fare is approximately $50 one way.
Driving to TCU
TCU is located four miles southwest of downtown Fort Worth on University Drive. Google Maps provides the most accurate directions to campus. You can enter our parking lot at the corner of W. Berry Street and Wabash Avenue.
From the D/FW Airport, follow the South airport exit. Take 360 South to Arlington. From 360 follow signs to I-30 West to Fort Worth. Travel through to Fort Worth (past Six Flags and the Ballpark). Travel through downtown and exit University Drive South. TCU is 2 miles from the Interstate.
From the north or south, take I-35 West to I-30 West. Travel through downtown and exit University Drive South. TCU is 2 miles from the Interstate.
From the west or east, exit I-30 to University Drive South. The campus is about 2 miles from the Interstate.
- Continuing south on University, drive through the center of campus and turn right on W. Berry Street. (immediately after Chase Bank)
- Continue west to the intersection of W. Berry and Wabash Ave.
- Turn right into the parking lot entrance at Wabash Avenue. Park in any spot with white stripes.