To officially join the Horned Frog family, there are a few tasks you’ll need to complete.
Admitted First-Year Student Checklist
Placing your $500 nonrefundable enrollment deposit lets us know you’re planning to join us. You must do this before you can complete the other items.
- Housing Application — Available May 1 - June 1 after vaccination records have been accepted. Submit via your my.tcu.edu account.
- Housing Selection — General Housing Selection starts June 19 (some students will still be assigned extended housing). *Extended housing room selection will not happen for students entering in fall 2021. We will have one room selection for incoming first-year students on Saturday, June 19.*
- Post-Selection Assignments & Waitlist — If you’re waitlisted or need to change your housing assignment, you can submit housing requests June 21 - August 1 via my.tcu.edu.
- Housing application open from May 1 to June 1
- General housing selection begins June 19
- Housing requests will be accepted June 21 - August 1 through my.tcu.edu.
There are several opportunities for admitted students to learn more about TCU on our campus. Visit the myTCU Portal to register for any of our in-person or virtual visit opportunities for admitted students. If your schedule won’t allow you to attend, we offer daily campus visits twice a day, Monday through Friday.
Whether you’re coming to TCU from down the street or around the world, we want to help make your first year successful. That’s why we offer Academic Orientation, Frog Camp and the Connections program.
TCU is a welcoming community that embraces diversity in all of its forms. Our truly global campus is home to students from 71 countries, and 17 student organizations are dedicated to multicultural and social justice causes.
Our 200+ student organizations give you more to do than you'll have time for. Lead in student government, worship your own way, work for the school paper, play on an intramural team, cheer with the HyperFrogs or sing in the choir. Or do all of the above. Interest categories include:
- Housing & Residential Life
- Performing Arts
- Social Justice
- Special Interest
- Student Governance