To officially join the Horned Frog family, there are a few tasks you’ll need to complete.
Admitted First-Year Student Checklist
Placing your $500 nonrefundable enrollment deposit by May 1 at 5:00 p.m. (CDT) lets us know you’re planning to join us. You must do this before you can complete the other items.
- Housing Application — Available May 1 - June 10 after vaccination records have been accepted. Submit via your my.tcu.edu account.
- Housing Selection — General Housing Selection starts June 25 (some students will still be assigned extended housing).
- Post-Selection Assignments & Waitlist — If you wish to submit a waitlist request, you may do so beginning July 1 at 10:00am (CDT) through August 1 via my.tcu.edu on the housing portal.
- The Enrollment Deposit Deadline is May 1 at 5:00 pm CDT
- Orientation and Frog Camp registration opens April 13 at 4:00 pm CDT
- Housing application open from May 1 to June 1
- General housing selection begins June 19
- Housing requests will be accepted June 21 - August 1 through my.tcu.edu.
- The housing waitlist will open July 1
Some students will receive a move-in date assignment that is different from what is listed on the calendar below. Check the Housing website for official move-in dates.
There are several opportunities for admitted students to learn more about TCU on our campus. Visit the myTCU Portal to register for any of our in-person or virtual visit opportunities for admitted students. If your schedule won’t allow you to attend, we offer daily campus visits twice a day, Monday through Friday.
Our 200+ student organizations give you more to do than you'll have time for. Lead in student government, worship your own way, work for the school paper, play on an intramural team, cheer with the HyperFrogs or sing in the choir. Or do all of the above. Interest categories include:
- Housing & Residential Life
- Performing Arts
- Social Justice
- Special Interest
- Student Governance