August Facebook Live with Dean Einstein
Dean Einstein and Jeremiah Donati, Director of Athletics, answered questions about how TCU Athletics boosts Horned Frog pride and the recruitment process in a live chat. Watch the entire video and check out tips about making the most of our spirited campus.
TCU offers small school resources and BIG school spirit
TCU competes in Division I athletics in the Big 12 Conference and we bring huge spirit, pride and traditions to game days. Last year we had record-setting student attendance at football, basketball, soccer and baseball games. We even had to expand the student section in many facilities because we show up early, loud and proud to pump up the Horned Frogs. Your classes will be a different story. We have a 13:1 student-to-faculty ratio, so you'll get personalized resources and mentoring throughout your time on campus.
Students get FREE entry to home games
Your student ID is your entry ticket to all home games on campus. It couldn't be easier to support our many winning teams. TCU won four conference championships (women's soccer, beach volleyball, men's tennis and baseball) in the 2021-22 athletic season. And The Princeton Review ranks TCU on their list of Great Athletic Facilities, so you have amazing spaces to cheer on the Horned Frogs.
TCU leads the way for NCAA changes
TCU Athletics partnered with the Neeley School of Business early on to make sure our student-athletes prepared for the changing landscape of college sports under Name, Image and Likeness rules. Student-athletes participate in workshops, networking events and elective courses with tools to build a personal brand and lifelong success. Our coaches also led the way with the new transfer portal, recruiting excellent students to TCU teams.
Submit the athlete recruit questionnaire to get noticed
While the best way to get noticed is to excel at high school athletics and academics, filling out our athlete recruit questionnaire is the next best thing you can do. Just select your sport and complete the form and our coaches will reach out to you if they choose to do so.
- Are we going to pack the Carter this fall? - 15:42
- Are first-years allowed to try out for TCU teams? - 17:34
- How and when do you know if you can play college sports at the Division I level? - 20:05
- How has COVID affected athletics at TCU? - 22:43
- What's the best way to get recruited for football? - 26:13
- What academic support is available to student-athletes? - 28:17
- How does TCU evaluate athletic facilities for improvements? - 31:15
- What GPA and test score do you need to be recruited? - 34:33
- How are students' classes scheduled around practice and athletic events? - 37:19
- How far do you think the women's soccer team will go this year? - 39:00
- Does TCU Athletics have internships or affiliations with local sporting organizations? - 42:06
- What is the student-athlete experience like at TCU? - 45:14
- How have NIL rules impacted TCU Athletics? - 47:52
- How has the transfer portal impacted TCU Athletics? - 52:04
- What sports are available at TCU for those who don't play Division I athletics? -
- TCU Athletics
- TCU Athletics Recruitment Questionnaire
- Apply to TCU
- Visit TCU
- Connect with us
- Facebook Live Q&A video playlist