Eligible applicants can view the Early Admission Masters Program supplemental questions in their myTCU portal. Applicants will select their program of interest and write a short paragraph talking about the experiences that led them to pursue the program. Supplemental questions must be completed by November 15 for Early Action/Early Decision I or February 15 for Early Decision II/Regular Decision.
Acceptance into an Early Admission Masters Program provides a conditional offer of admission to one of five TCU programs:
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) and a Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Science in Athletic Training (MSAT)
- Masters of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA)
- Bachelor of Science (BS) or Bachelor of Science in Education (BSE) and a Master of Education (MEd) in Curriculum and Instruction
- Bachelor of Science (BS) or Bachelor of Science in Education (BSE) and a Master of Education (MEd) in Special Education